Donate to the Tom Lanigan Memorial Fund


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

From Facebook

I have coppied and pasted the following from Facebook:

Brigette April Burdo-Cardenas My heart goes out to you and your famy now during this difficult time! There are no such things as comforting words during times like this... Just know my thoughts are with you! You're dad was always one of those "cool" dads that was fun to be around even when we were "know-it-all" teenagers :)

Alison Berryman- Tommy was special - I'm so sorry, Emily. My favorite moment was when we came home from a night out in Aspen, and your dad was on the floor attempting to "bond" with Poncho. And a funny quote, I'll never stop laughing about - "Oh, a beagle with a heart murmur.... PERFECT!" I think you had to be there.

Joanne Cyr Maginn Doyle- I love you more today than yesterday
Emily Lanigan- Oh, me too. Me too. And Spiral Staircase :D Do you remember when you an my dad took a bunch of us girls to see Paula Abdul. And then in the middle of grid lock traffice on the way out of the forum, you leaned over and laid on the horn and then ducked hahahahahahahahahahahha
Joanne Cyr Maginn Doyle- I used to do that with Michael..when we would be in griffith park on Commonwealth, where all the gay boys would hang out looking for hook ups...you know to have sex in the bushes and stuff like that, well I would honk and duck..I would laugh so hard..I would pee my pants..Michael didn't think it was so funny..He didn't have a sense of humor that way. So i tried it wih my new husband (yes the gay boys still hang up there) and Greg (my new husband) thought it was hillarious!!!LOL..I love my new husband!!!!! LOL..
Emily Lanigan- "Trolling" is what my dad always called what they were doing hahaha. I love it!

Danielle Bannon- Em, I'm so very sorry. Even though our visits were few, your Dad was such a joy to be around. He had the best smile and great taste in food. I remember his visit out in September, he brought out humus, sharp cheddar and crackers and the both of us chowed down together. He will be missed by so many and will always b...e looking over his little girl, Emily from above. xoxoxoxo

Chris Bannon- We lost a great man today and way too soon. A very funny and surprisingly philosophical man (like Jack Handy.) I'll miss My Uncle Tommy. Thank you for my first pair of cowboy boots.............

Anne Bannon Tortomasi- So sorry to hear the news, Chris. He was a great man and will be truly missed. And your right, a very funny man, too! Great stories and great jokes! Send my condolescences to your family.
18 March at 21:37Jeff Bannon I hope I can be half as good an uncle as he was. Thanks for letting me do all things mom wouldn't let me do..............

Chris Bannon- Remember paintballing? Who shot him in the butthole? And he sat there rolling around on the ground moaning. The hurt that kept on hurting!

Chris Bannon- Oh, I forgot....my first oyster shooter too..on my 21st birthday. Hated it then and love it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment