Donate to the Tom Lanigan Memorial Fund


Friday, March 26, 2010

We Miss You!

It's still hard to believe that we are having to write a message marking Uncle Tommy's death. No circumstances make this any easier for family and friends. I'm glad to know he's not in pain anymore and finally at peace, but I'm sad for my family and all his friends that he left behind as we are all the ones to feel the loss. And what a great loss he is. I can honestly say I've never known a funnier more silly person in my life and I'm proud to say that I was related to him too! It's all the odditites, sillies, and funnies of memories that bring a smile to my face when I think of him, and I'm glad I don't have to lose those memories along with him. May everyone find comfort in their memories and never forget him! Love, Sandi and the rest of the Cox Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment